Enrolment Friday 26th, Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 31st August
Enrolment happens after you’ve got your GCSE results and you officially decide to join S6C for your sixth form studies.
Once you have received your results, please confirm that you will be enrolling at S6C by completing this very short from. The form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and can be accessed by clicking here:
The enrolment process could take up to 40 minutes to complete. We have allocated all applicants a specific date and time to enrol, if you do not have a date and time to enrol, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report to Reception at S6C, 66-78 Tollgate Road, Salisbury, SP1 2JJ to enrol.
If the time slot is not convenient please contact us immediately to arrange an agreeable time. It is vital your enrolment process is completed before the start of term to ensure that we can confirm you have your place on the courses you have requested. Otherwise your place on the courses cannot be guaranteed. Any course changes you might request at this stage will be subject to discussion and only if classes have space available.
It is important that the Enrolment process is a smooth one so we can register you onto your courses, your tutor group, create your timetable and set your A Level target grades for the start of term.
You will need to bring:
● Confirmation of your GCSE results (both those taken this summer and any taken previously). This is needed to ensure you have met the entry requirements for both the Sixth Form and the subjects you are studying
● Your UCI number from your GCSE results slip
● Your Confidential Student Record form which includes personal details (if you have not already completed it and returned it, it can be found on our website with the induction materials, please print it and bring it with you)
● A form of ID to confirm your name and date of birth
● Your completed bursary application form, if you think you may be eligible for a bursary (this can be found on our website with the induction materials in the Induction Day Programme, please print it and bring it with you together with the necessary evidence)
We will also take your photo for your student ID card.